Wednesday, August 12, 2015

While it looks like I took the entire summer off...

I really did in fact work most of the summer.  I enjoyed a whole week out with one of my teams doing a book distribution in Pittsburg.  We distributed over 650,000 books in 4.5 days.  Yes, thats a lot of box moving, pallet jack wrangling, bending, lifting and all around feet hurting kind of days.  Thank goodness for some pain reliever.  Then I also got to make a trip to Oklahoma City with a couple co-workers for some partnership meetings.  It was HOT in Oklahoma City, but I was in great company.

Pittsburgh with some of our high school volunteers (they are learning in high school how to prepare for warehousing jobs... amazing program)

We were also blessed with a plethora of high school church volunteers for the entire week

Oklahoma City (this is a lake with a light house? Interesting.)

Coworkers Carey, Bryan and myself

No comments: