Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Our new Florida digs

Yes, we bought a lot in Florida (only 1 mile from the beach).  Yes, we are building a house on said lot. Yes, we have a builder.  Yes, after a short 36 hour trip by Kim, everything is now picked out for the house (cabinets, counters, flooring, pool, etc.).  Yes, hopefully... the house will be done in time for spring break next year.  Can't wait for everyone to help us enjoy it.

While I was visiting on my short 36 hour whirlwind trip, I actually got to take a walk from our property out to Bonita Beach.  I can tell you that I have absolutely no buyers remorse.  The beach is beautiful and there are a bunch of restaurants and things right on the way to the beach.  I couldn't feel luckier even if I won the lottery.

Here is the nearly 1/2 acre lot.  Yes... it will get cleared soon.

And here is the beach that is only a 1 mile walk/bike ride.  


No comments: