Monday, January 14, 2013

Jet lag?

I learned this week that for every hour of time difference your destination was, it is supposed to take 1 day to get over the jet lag.  Did you know that Brisbane was a 15 hour time difference.  Translation... 15 hours = 15 days of jet lag.  I can honestly attest that this may in fact be true.  Lily is adjusting better than Chris and I.  Chris may be a close second.  And I have honestly been a mess.  Even slept on someones couch at work for an hour one morning.  Yes, just like an episode of Seinfeld.  Luckily I got to sleep in this weekend and get a few zzz's, but the weekday is only slightly better than last week.  For those of you who know my sleep habits... this will just not due.  Hopefully sleep is on its way soon.

I even gave up on blogging for a couple days... thinking that it isn't good to play on the computer before bed.  No help.

I tried lots of wine... while it tasty yummy and made me feel very good inside... no help with the sleep.

So, back to wine, blogging, working out and all my normal things.  Sleep will eventually come.

No comments: