Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Baby updates

Yes I know she still looks small but she is solid bowling ball. And yes black does having a slimming effect but be honest if you were pregnant would you want a picture that makes you look big?!?! So I do what any loving husband would do and I post a beautiful picture of my wife with Lily. Oh it has been so much fun, we laugh at Lily kicking around although I think Kim wishes she would take a break from time to time. Lily loves to kick right when my ear is on Kim's belly...I am trying to hear the heartbeat and she is saying "back off dad...a little privacy and space please" We are coming up on 31 weeks this Saturday and it is exciting to think how soon Lily will be here.

1 comment:

Ahren Carpenter and Family said...

Kim you look great!!! I am still alive just crazy at work and life with kids. I am sorry I have missed several of your calls I hope all is well and I love you guys all three of you!