Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Cremers' visit

Here are some random pictures from their trip out to see us.  We watched the fireworks down at Navy Pier on the 4th of July, we hit the taste of chicago, planetarium, NCAA head quarters, Kings Island and Dave and Busters to name a few places.  "Little Chris" this title may only be according to weight now since he has passed me in height got the better of me in snooker, let me beat him in tennis, and watched whatever movie I popped in at night.  Venita was my favorite doubles partner, ok she was the only one who would play with me as Courtney wanted to be Little Chris's partner.  They were awful good sports about all the rain that we got while they were here and we really enjoyed seeing them.  Now it is Kim and I for a while and of course Lily who makes sure to get her attention daily through the kicking and moving around in Kim's stomach.






No comments: