Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Weekend updates with karaoke

The weekend already seems so long ago, we started off Saturday with a little work party at Mary and Brent's house.  It was a beautiful day and the food was good, there was a rumor that there would be karaoke but I figured a small little machine not a full on DJ and professional equipment.  Apparently Brent does like karaoke and so does his family as you will see in the video.  I agreed to do a song with DJ's daughter Emily, I hear she had fun but it could have been some mental anguish and trauma from my singing.  It is part her fault for picking Madonna but she was a good sport and stayed for the whole song.  Kim got up and did her thing, and if you listen closely she might be singing backup in another song while she was recording.


The weekend ended with a pre-fathers day celebration where Kim took me out to eat.

No comments: