Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ramblings

Oh the weather outside is frightful,
the snow is falling lightful
but my wife is gotta drive back home
no more snow, no more snow, no more snow

Seriously, all is well here.  Kim had this crazy idea to set me free and let me write.  Actually she has been begging me to because I always talk about how much I always wanted to write, so I will be enrolling in a class for fiction writing.  Now you may say that our life has been better than fiction and with all the bizarre stories we come back with when we travel I should be able to come up with some better drivel than what we have been renting for movies lately.  Well that has been what I have been thinking for years.

Story options, yes you can post a comment and request me to tell any of the following stories:

1. changing my first tire in Canyon Lands National park
2. Turning the plane around on 9/11
3. going to the wrong wedding

There are more options and they will be part of later posts.

Speaking of travel, my back is getting better and I am starting physical therapy Friday.  This should work me in shape for my first flight coming in March.  It does seem cliche to be going to Florida for spring break but looking out the window I think  little warm sunshine would be nice.  I might even have a fruity rum runner.


No comments: