Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Kim's Road Trip Part 1: Delaware to Texas

Not sure how I convinced myself that this was a good idea, but I drove from Delaware to San Antonio, TX to deliver a car to Courtney.  The first day I drove 17 hours (yikes), but it put me in a good spot to be able to pick up Ahren Carpenter the following day in San Antonio.  Thanks to Courtney having her apartment still in San Antonio (in addition to her new one in Austin), Ahren and I overnighted in San Antonio to take in the sights before we picked up Venita the following day in Austin. 

San Antonio really is a fantastic city.  Dinner was amazing at Rosario's again.  Then we headed out to hear some great live music at the Rustic.  The following day we checked out the Pearl Area of San Antonio then headed downtown to the Alamo and Riverwalk. 





No comments: