Thursday, November 29, 2018

Everything weekend

In October, Lily let me know she wanted her room remodeled in our DE house.  And boy did she have some specific ideas of what she wanted.  So off to work I went buying an egg chair, an new desk, making window cornices and painting walls.  I must say it turned out fantastic, but not entirely sure how I so easily got suckered into it.



While I was out painting of course Lily was having a grand time fishing and playing with her friends.

Lily & Madeline half way between riding bikes and fishing

Yes, she makes someone else take her fish off her hooks.  Not sure why she needs a bike helmet and cheetah jacket while fishing either, but heck...

Girls having fun doing a "chopped" competition

And of course no weekend is complete without cake decorating

No comments: