Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Lily's First Day of PreK4's

Chris sent this to me this morning and I could help but post it.  Unfortunately I had to go to work before she woke up.  We got in a little late from the beach last night so I thought she needed a little extra sleep, but apparently not:


Lily popped out of bed with a smile on her face, "where's mom?"  I told her you went to work and she was all business, let's get dressed, get my hair done, let me pick the hair stuff, brush my teeth.  "we can skip breakfast and go straight to school."  Yeah got her to eat cereal first...."what kind do you want? I ask..."cheerios with sugar like mom".  No I didn't give her sugar.  Then she proceeded to tell me how to pack her lunch and don't put so much in.  We were out the door by 7:35 with no show, she didn't want one.  No TV on the way to school so we turned on the radio and it was Call Me Maybe so she danced on the way to school.  We pull in and she is like wow look at all the cars, I can't wait to see my friends and apparently she couldn't because right after we went in the door she was gone, no goodbye nothing.
 
Amazing how fast they grow up...
 
 

1 comment:

Jodi said...

She is hysterical!!!! AND beautiful :-) Nice work, kids!