Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lily is 20 weeks old today!

Yes our cute little Gerber baby is twenty weeks old today. Time is flying by. She is growing and changing every day. You can see below that she is now sitting in her "big girl" car seat. We are getting her used to the big one because she officially grew out of her infant car seat already. She is over the 26 inch height limit and pretty darned close to the 20 lb weight limit. So, its time for the big girl car seat even if she can't fully sit up by herself yet. I was hoping to keep her in the small one until winter is over, but no luck.

Yes, I am cute just like my shirt says.
Hanging out playing on the floor, part of my daily routine.
First time wearing a head band, dad hated it, but I sure think I'm cute.
Trying out my big girl car seat.
Enjoying my evening bath.

No comments: