Friday, November 14, 2008

Memories from traveling

One of our favorite spots to travel to is Jackson Hole, Wyoming. I think for me it is so incredibly beautiful I enjoy it every time. In this picture you can see a herd of buffalo and the Teton mountains. There is something about seeing things as they are meant to be, it is really relaxing there and a recommended time to go is about first week in Novemeber. Sking has not begun so deals on food are better but it is getting colder so wildlife is dropping down into the valley to be seen. The first time we went we saw a herd of about 3000 elk.

1 comment:

Ahren Carpenter and Family said...

I absolutely love Jackson hole and really loved sending my last trip there with you guys! Oh and James ha ha ha.....The 4 hour tour to yellowstone! The Europe trip is really fir Brian he has never gone and I am determined to have him go out of the country he will never do it but I found a way for our company to kinda fund it and taking care of the details. Now it is looking like maybe Germany will be on there. We will see if it works out. All I know is that when we travel together it goes very smooth and fun. This trip just in the planning faze has not been fun so I may be slitting my own throat. I hope you have a great weekend! I miss you guys.